Can I appeal a decision by the Tax Tribunal?

Yes. You may appeal the decision to the appropriate circuit court, as provided in Code of Alabama, 1975, ยง40-2B-2(m). If an individual or corporation is a nonresident and does not have a principal place of business in Alabama, the appeal should be filed with the Montgomery County Circuit Court. You also may apply for a rehearing with the Alabama Tax Tribunal within 15 days from the date the Tax Tribunal's Final Order was entered.